Quick Tips For Your Huddle
1. Pick a theme for the month. Assign different students to present an aspect of the theme each week.
2. Contact your Kate McCollum (FCA REP) to ask a college athlete or coach to speak to your group.
3. Use your printer to make simple invitations. Hand out to fellow students the day before your huddle. Or, pick a specific team and invite them to the week's huddle so they can be honored and recognized for their hard work.
4. Have a WACKY Day. Ask everyone to wear mis-matched socks or clashing clothes on the day of your huddle. (Obviously, do this only if your school's dress code allows!) This is sure to prompt some questions, giving you an opportunity to tell your peers about FCA.
5. Have a cookie-making party. Bless a school team with pre-game treats.
6. Visit www.fcaresources.com for hundreds of ideas, team builders, outreach ideas, devotionals or video interviews from professional athletes. Read what other schools across the world are doing.
Posted on Mon, February 13, 2017
by Kate McCollum